Our cast iron restoration service is second to none. Ironwright has been restoring cast iron fireplaces since the early 90’s with traditional techniques that have been used for over 100 years. Our unique skills have been past down through the years and improved and perfected in our new workshop where we have incorporated modern tools and techniques with original and traditional restoration services.
We offer full restoration of cast-iron fireplaces from start to finish and to your personal preference. We can restore almost anything to do with cast iron and steel, modern or antique, associated with fireplaces.
Here is a list of general services we provide. Please get in touch via email at email@example.com for further information.
- Grit blasting
- Specialist cast-iron and steel welding
- multiple finishes which include:
- full polish finish which we specialise in
- highlighted finish
- matt black using heat proof paint
- traditional graphite finish
- other colours are available from the RAL colour chart please contact us for more details
- Repairs and bracing of all natures to various metals
- Supply and replace missing or broken parts from our vast collection of original accessories which include front bars, ash pan cover, hoods and dampers and cast iron interior panels
- Bespoke items can be made to suit your needs which include front bars ash pans,ash pan covers dampers,blanking plates and gathers
- Re-polishing baskets and ash pan cover, slips and dogs, fireplace utensils
- Re-polishing brass items
- Extensions and alterations to hight and widths of inserts, fire dogs, baskets and panels
- Bespoke fire guards made to size
- Fireplace shelf’s made to measure
- Repairs to damage including fixing lugs and chips,cracks and breaks from removal from the wall
- We offer bespoke alterations to cast iron panel interiors which include cutting and joining and adding plinths. Also adding fixing holes and cut angles
- Throated concrete lintels various sizes manufacture and distribution
We undertake a small amount of other metal working projects please contact us for more information. If there is anything you think we can help you with please get in touch.